Assemble, set-up and disassemble entire machine components based on work plans and blueprints within a team environment.
- Assemble and setup machine components per work plans and blueprints using a variety of tools such as mechanics hand tools, drills, spot welders, calipers and others as required.
- Work with team members to solve problems with fit and operation.
- Disassemble components and ready them for shipment.
- May be required to learn and operate drills, grinders, forklifts, overhead hoist and other equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Read more ...